We integrated Isuzu's legacy systems to create a multilingual extranet as a “one stop shop” for Isuzu Truck's distributed workforce in the United States and Canada.
- Centralize the resources for Isuzu Truck’s corporate and field employees in a single website
- Integrate with third party systems to create a single login for each user
- Eliminate multiple URLs and logins for users to access third party systems
- Enable users to log into GoIsuzu.net and access third party systems without logging in
- Create an extensive document repository with a robust search of current and archived documents
- Deploy powerful admin tools for document management, user messaging, search indexing, etc.
- Create admin tools for Isuzu to manage Canadian French translations throughout the site
We created a loyalty program for Isuzu Trucks to retain customers and drive repeat sales.
- Provide special benefits and discounts to registered Isuzu owners
- Integrate with Isuzu’s business systems
- Automatically register owners who opt into the Isuzu Owner's Club at the time of vehicle delivery
- Automatically maintain a re-marketing prospects list of owners who opt out of the Isuzu Owner's Club at the time of vehicle delivery
- Provide vehicle build and service information
- Create ongoing two-way dialogue between Isuzu and its customers
We created a web-based sales incentives program for Isuzu Trucks' salespeople.
- Enable salespeople to track their sales and identify the incremental sales needed to attain travel, merchandise, and other awards
- Use unique logins to personalize and filter the information displayed to dealers, districts, regions, and Isuzu Corporate
- Integrate with Isuzu's legacy system and Citi Prepaid to exchange the needed personnel, sales, and payment data
- Provide a "one stop shop" to access key web-based sales tools and programs